Monday, August 24, 2009

Welcome to a Blog Re-vamped!


WELCOME TO A BLOG RE-VAMPED!

I started this blog awhile back and had great intentions, but life got in the way. But in an effort to put my best foot forward, I'm rededicating this blog and my efforts to it! I promise to make some kind of effort here Monday thru Friday from here on out. I'm also going to try and post an new image here as often as possible in an effort to keep me practicing! Something I recommend for all of you btw - no matter your craft - you should be practicing daily!

Anyway, what can you expect from this blog? Well, updates from Chris Barnes Photography, news, anecdotes, teachings, specials and mindless ramblings from time to time.

If you're new to the blog - welcome! If you've stuck with me all along - God Bless you and welcome back!

See you tomorrow!
Chris

No comments: