Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Matt: Senior



Some people have it all... and that makes me happy. Let me introduce to you Matt. Is it just me or does he have a Lance Armstrong look going on?!? Anyway, Matt's a bonafide stud! Good looking, extremely nice mannered, star athlete, and oh! did I mention - he was MY ring-bearer 14 years ago!?!


It was my extreme pleasure to shoot Matt's senior pictures a few months ago. Matt was GREAT to work with - had three outfit changes and a positive attitude. We shot in four or five locations around Tarboro, and I couldn't ask for a better subject! Most senior boys want this over with as soon as possible, and I'm sure Matt did too, but I never got that from his expression and demeanor. Wherever I asked Matt to go all I got was "yes sir."


Matt was also a photographer's dream in that he didn't want the traditional portrait. Matt wanted a collage of all his pictures in a giant 20x30 Standout print. (We photogs love getting to try out new stuff!) Stand Outs are like really thick posters - a print mounted on 1.5 inches of Gatorfoam (Styrofoam) that is super light and easy to hang! And it turned out GREAT!

Matt - thanks for the privilege to shoot your senior pictures! I'll shoot you anytime!

See you tomorrow!
Chris

No comments: