Thursday, November 20, 2008

Carol : Maternity

I know I've missed a few days, but I have been busy and away from the blog! I shot an INCREDIBLE session yesterday! I had the extreme honor of shooting Carol's maternity photos yesterday.


Her and her husband were lots of fun and good sports about anything I wanted to try. Some shots turned out - others didn't, but I'm glad they gave me the experience. As you can see Carol was a beautiful subject to photograph, and I think she looks AMAZING! Here's some of my faves from our shoot:

Seriously, is there any chance that the baby of this couple isn't going to be gorgeous??


You can just see how excited they both are for this baby. What a lucky baby!

Congratulations Carol and Joey! It's my absolute honor to know and work with you both! Can't wait to meet little Bennie!

No comments: