Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year Everyone!

WOW! January 1st, 2008. As I sit here marveling at the fact that my class begins in 18 days, I also have to prepare for my normal classes which start back up on Thursday. I've been doing a lot of reading over the past several days to prepare for the new semester - I'll be using the same materials this semester as last, but I like to stay on top of everything so as to offer something new each time I teach them.

I'm putting the final touches on the "Turn You Snapshots Into GREAT Shots" class. I've confirmed my professional photographer, acquired all my giveaways and prizes, and I'm putting the final touches on the handouts and presentations. This class will be getting "to the minute" updates on technology and techniques.

Well, let me get back to it. Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

rodneyg said...

Like the blog site and am looking forward to the class onthe 19th. Looks like the pro has a good background and a lot in common with the type of pictures I like to take.